It's time to put the forces of evil where they belong – on the run. The sword, or the word of God, is our only offensive weapon for spiritual war! Below are 10 excellent Bible reading plans from Biblestudytools.com...
It's time to put the forces of evil where they belong – on the run. The sword, or the word of God, is our only offensive weapon for spiritual war! Below are 10 excellent Bible reading plans from Biblestudytools.com. Take some time to look them over. Find a plan that intrigues you and ask a friend to join you on this adventure. Hang on...the word of God is powerful!
1. New Testament in 90 Days (90 days)Read straight through the New Testament in 90 days.
2. Prof. Horner’s Reading System (365 days)A unique and challenging system where you read 10 chapters a day.
3. Ninety-Day Challenge (90 days)Read the Bible all the way through in only 90 days. It's a challenge well worth taking.
4. Old Testament and New Testament (365 days)Read one passage from the Old Testament and one from the New Testament each day.
5. Thematic (365 days)This Bible reading schedule is thematic or connective in nature. The goal is to make as many associations as possible between the different parts of Scripture while still reading individual books of the Bible from start to finish.
6. Chronological New Testament (92 days)In only 3 months you can read the New Testament in the order that the events happened.
7. Classic (365 days)Read 3 passages each day, starting with Genesis, Psalms, and Luke. From the original Bible Study Tools reading plan.
8. Book Order (365 days)Read 3 passages each day, starting with Genesis, Psalms, and Luke. From the original Bible Study Tools reading plan.
9. Chronological (365 days)Read the Bible in the order that the events happened.
10. 71 Days in Isaiah (71 days)Carefully work your way through Isaiah in 71 days to experience the full impact of the prophet's words.
"If you've grown accustomed to bad habits, written off lifelong battles as unwinnable, or believed that some destructive behaviors can never be altered? Then The 7 Resolutions is for you. It's more than a book to read; it's a life to be lived. The Book, Planner, and Assessment will equip you to overthrow old patterns, create new life systems, and take hold of God's promises".